Guatemala Highlands explores an exciting journey from Huehuetenango region. This single origin series embraces a direct trade relationship and organic growing practices.
- Notes – Vanilla, Creamy, Natural Sweetness
- Region - Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Grower: Association of Special Coffee Producers of Huehuetenango (ASOPCE) | 450 members
- Harvest: December-April
- Altitude: 1650-2000 Meters
- Soil: Clay minerals
- Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun
- Medium Roast
- Brew Methods – Drip / Espresso
FREE Shipping within Canada and the USA on purchases over $60.
Flat rate shipping fee of $7.50 CAD for purchases that do not qualify for free shipping.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.