Our Direct Trade, Organic Huila Colombian coffee is a well-balanced coffee. A smooth, safe choice embracing traditional medium roast Colombian coffee.
- Tasting Notes – Caramel, Milk Chocolate, Slight Nut
- Medium Roast
- Grower: 60 smallholder coffee farmers organized around Coffee Origen Grupo Orgánico Sur De Huila
- Region: Pitalito, Huila, Colombia
- Harvest: October - December
- Altitude: 1350 - 1900 masl
- Soil: Sandy loam
- Process: Fully washed after pulping and fermenting, then dried under solar protection
- Brew Methods – Drip / French Press
FREE Shipping within Canada and the USA on purchases over $60.
Flat rate shipping fee of $7.50 CAD for purchases that do not qualify for free shipping.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.